The PEEK Program seeks and embraces all children who are motivated to play and learn in a classroom setting. Our school provides a nurturing and rich, age-appropriate curriculum. Priority Enrollment for all existing students and their siblings occurs during the first 3 weeks of January. Open enrollment is at 8:00am on the first Tuesday of February each year. The enroll now link will not be accessible on the website during priority enrollment. Existing parents will receive a link to the application in an email.
If you have any questions, please give us a call at 435-649-9188.
– Fill out our online application by clicking on “Enroll Now” above.
– Applicants will be accepted in the order they are received until all open spots are full.
– When you are added to our enrollment you will receive an approval notice with a link to the complete registration packet which will include all documents (authorized pick up, emergency contacts, health history, etc.) and financial agreements, waivers etc.
– You will have 24 hours to return those completed electronic documents and pay your non-refundable registration fees.
– Your check or cash or along with immunization records must be dropped off at the front desk of the school within 24 hours.
The application should not take longer than 5 minutes to complete.