The PEEK Program seeks and embraces all children who are motivated to play and learn in a classroom setting. Our school provides a nurturing and rich, age-appropriate curriculum. Priority Enrollment for all existing students and their siblings occurs during the first 3 weeks of January. Open enrollment is at 8:00am on the first Tuesday of February each year. The apply now link will not be accessible on the website during priority enrollment. Existing parents will receive a link to the application in an email. All waitlists terminate on 12/15 each year and a new one starts at open enrollment. Applicants must re-apply each year.
- The first 3 weeks of January each year is priority enrollment. Parents will receive an invitation to re-enroll for the summer and next academic year. Siblings of students currently enrolled will be given priority enrollment during this time as well.
- The first Tuesday in February each year is open enrollment. Click on the APPLY NOW button to start the enrollment application.
- Fill out the application by clicking on the APPLY NOW button above.
- Applicants will receive an email notice of acceptance or wait list.
- Accepted applicants will receive a link to the registration forms (financial agreements, contracts, waiver, permission slips, emergency contacts, authorized pick up, vaccination records etc.)
- Complete the registration forms and turn in your Non-refundable registration fee(s) along with your vaccination record to the front desk of the school within 24 hours of acceptance.
- Enrollment confirmation is sent out via email.
All registration forms and fees must be received at the front desk within 24 hours of your acceptance email. If fees/vaccination records are not received within 24 hours the spot will be sold to the next person on the list.
**Checks will only be cashed when a spot is secured.